Join Visit Rame to promote your business…
Why is Visit Rame good for your business ?
- Visit Rame is the only Tourism and Business Association on the Rame Peninsula – run by volunteer members for the benefit of our members
- Visit Rame is non profit making, investing in our members and our community
- Visit Rame is run professionally and voluntarily by experienced local business people; like yourself
- We publicise events and businesses in and around the Rame Peninsula
- We work on behalf of members to achieve economies of scale
- We work closely with Visit Cornwall, which is Cornwall’s premier tourism agency, and other Tourism Associations, to promote the Rame Peninsula through joint marketing initiatives
- Leading businesses on the Rame Peninsula choose Visit Rame to support their core business by linking directly into our pages
- Our professional and mobile friendly web site is flexible and enables you as a member to update your own listing.
How much is membership ?
Membership is £60 per year – We recognise that some of our members may have more than one business (trading under the same legal entity)* so we will usually allow for up to two listings in this eventuality. However, charges for multiple listings are set at the discretion of the Chair and Treasurer as deemed appropriate depending upon the nature of the listings required.
How do I become a member ?
We are busy working on making it easy for you to add your business. But for the moment please can you drop our Chair Jan Ferguson an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will send you membership forms for completion and an invoice.
General Data Protection Regulations 2018 (GDPR) –
- GDPR is a new data protection law which is effective from May 2018. It sets out the main principles of data protection and the responsibilities organisations have when handling personal data. It protects individuals’ personal information and improves their control over how it is collected, stored, shared and used.
- How does Visit Rame meet the new regulations ? As a supporter and Member of Visit Rame we will contact you from time to time by email with newsletters, updates on our projects and events organised by Visit Rame Members, the local community, or in connection with Visit Rame. You can unsubscribe from these communications at any time by emailing email@example.com
- Your data is held securely by the Executive Committee of Visit Rame. We do not share your personal data with any third parties. No payment information is stored during transactions. Should you have any queries regarding your data, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Rame is the brand name for the Rame Tourism and Business Association
*note : we recognise a business as being a single legal business entity with the same trading name; for example cafe and B&B. Businesses owners with more than one business will be able to explore full costings with our Chair Jan Ferguson or our Treasurer Isobel Green.