Back for the thirteenth year, and still fabulous! The fayre will run 10am to 5pm on Saturday and 10am to 4pm on Sunday.
- Inspirational cookery demonstrations from leading west country chefs
- Local produce will be available for your culinary delight
- Lots of entertainment and Christmas Carolling
- If your looking for that special Christmas gift, there will be a wide variety of crafts and gifts available
- Even a visit from Santa Saturday & Sunday 11am-3pm
- Admission: Adults £3 each, Children £1 each.
When : Saturday 9th and Sunday 10th December – from 10.00am
Where : Mount Edgcumbe