Our dedicated team of professionals provide expert advice and exceptional service for landlords and tenants alike, specialising in managing residential property throughout South-East Cornwall. We are members of professional bodies within the sectors we work, so our clients can put their trust in us completely.
The Property Ombudsman – The Property Ombudsman provides a free, fair and independent service for dealing with unresolved disputes between sales and letting agents who have joined the TPO and consumers who are actual or potential buyers or sellers or landlords or tenants of residential property in the UK.
TDS – Tenancy Deposit Scheme – The Dispute Service is an independent, not-for-profit, company established in 2003 to resolve tenancy deposit disputes in the private rented sector.
For extra peace of mind you can choose our Platinum Service which includes a rent guarantee policy with legal cover, assuring you that whatever happens to your tenants, the rent will always be paid. This is subject to terms and conditions of an insurance policy.
At Compass Property, we understand the importance of maximising the profitability in your investment. We will take a proactive interest, working with you to achieve your objectives.
Having the appropriate marketing strategy in place from the outset is key. Compass offer clients an excellent online marketing presence, as well as frequent print advertising in local press and direct marketing initiatives when appropriate. Web marketing is an essential part of any marketing plan. Compass utilises all of the main property portals, such as Rightmove and Zoopla (as well as a large number of smaller sites) which the majority of tenants use for researching and locating property throughout the UK.
Our full property management service includes:
· Comprehensive and proactive online and local ‘shop front’ marketing.
· Full tenant referencing including credit check, employer reference and current landlord reference.
· Deposit registration and management within the TDS.
· Full photographic inventory for each new let.
· Reporting utilities & meter readings.
· Full rent collection service, including arrears chasing and issuing Section 8/21 notices.
· Regular property inspections.
· Management of gas safety certification / PAT tests / electric checks.
· Co-ordinate maintenance and coordinate appropriate quotations.